Wednesday 16 July 2014

The scarification project - The decision

I had few small scars done back in 2011 and have followed Iestyn's work and when I saw this posted on Facebook:


I decided to drop Iestyn a message and offer up my leg for a scarification collaboration:























The next day he came back with a date only 6 weeks away, which was pretty cool: 


This will be the first time I have ever not designed my own work. I usually spend ages designing and tweaking the design before hand. So it was quite a new experience to hand my body over to Iestyn for him to be in complete control:

Iestyn was always in contact making sure everything was OK and if I needed any help getting down to the studio, which was a great help:



With only one day to go I was pretty nervous:

No comments:

Post a Comment